Adoption is a loving and thoughtful decision, which pregnant women and moms make in the best interest of their child. Each woman faces her own unique goals, circumstances, and limitations, in addition to the hopes she has for her child’s life.
At Lifetime, we believe that women should never be pressured to parent OR place her baby, rather encouraged to make a healthy plan for the child’s future, as well as her own.
If you’re thinking about adoption, know that you have a voice in every part of the adoption process. Here are just a few of the many choices you have with modern adoption:
- Pick your baby’s adoptive parents from dozens of families, of all races, ready to adopt, if you’d like.
- Get to know the adoptive family you’ve selected before the adoption if desired.
- Plan how things will go at the hospital when your baby is born.
- Customize how you want to keep in touch with your child and the adoptive parents after the adoption takes place.
- Get access to free licensed counseling, qualified legal assistance, and support before and after the adoption.