Wondering if adoption is the right choice for you and for your baby? Maybe you’ve tried to parent for a few months and have been struggling big time. Or you could be dealing with a positive pregnancy test and are looking for another answer besides abortion.
We’re not here to judge, or to tell you that adoption is a simple decision to make. Today, we’re hoping to give you some info to help you decide if adoption is the right answer for you.
How Open Adoption Works:
- You can pick your baby’s adoptive family based on your desires
- You have the opportunity to receive no-cost counseling, from a licensed third-party therapist to help you work through your emotions during this whole process
- You’re able to interview adoptive parents, meet them in person, and establish a relationship
- It’s your right to create a birth plan and hospital plan that works for you
- After the adoption, you can stay in touch with the adoptive family through letters, emails, photos, and visits if you wish
- You can request financial assistance for pregnancy-related expenses
Peer Counseling from Birth Mothers
Lifetime has licensed counselors, experienced birth mothers, and adoption coordinators to help guide you through the process. Birth mothers who have made an adoption plan for their child through Lifetime are available for you to speak with. This can really help as you’re deciding whether adoption is the right choice for you because these birth mothers have been in your shoes! They’ll be real with you about what you might be feeling and going through because they’ve been there too.
Is Adoption the Right Choice for Me?
Adoption isn’t the answer for everyone, but it may be the right choice for you. We’re all about educating you so that you can make the best choice for you and your baby. If you want to learn more about open adoption, check out these links:
At our adoption agency in Florida, we’ll work with you throughout your entire adoption process and afterward too. Lifetime is here for you every step of the way. As you create an adoption plan for your baby, you can count on Adoption Agency Florida to:
- Be available to you 24/7
- Help you find the perfect adoptive family for your baby
- Answer all your questions, to help in your decision making
- Protect your privacy
We want you to know all the choices available to you. You’re in charge of your adoption plan and have the right to ask as many questions as you need to. We will guide you through the process. Our warm and caring staff is always available to speak with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.