What do you need help with to get started with adoption? What obstacles are in your way towards achieving your dreams of adopting? Maybe deep inside you answered:
- “I need clarity about the adoption process in general.”
- “I wonder if open adoption would ever let us feel like ‘mom and dad.'”
- “We need to know how to cover adoption costs.”
- “My spouse is on board, but I’m just not there yet myself.”
- “There’s so much going on right now. Hopefully soon we’ll have time to go over all of this, or take the next step.”
- “We’re totally ready to adopt, but aren’t sure who we want to help us do it.”
- “We’re still trying to conceive.” OR “We just miscarried again and need time to heal.”
- “Honestly, we’re just so overwhelmed about what we want to do.”
- “I just need to know what the next step is so that I can get this going!”
Maybe you can relate to one of those thoughts or have a totally different answer in mind. This free adoption webinar is a great place to start sorting through everything. The key with adoption is not to let the process or questions hold you back. The only way you’ll find out what you want to do next is to keep learning more!
If adoption is on your heart right now, then you’ll want to access this free webinar to get the answers you’ll need as someone who hopes to adopt.
Our adoption webinar, “Q&A: Adoption Basics & Getting Started,” is a great place to learn the basics, if you’re new to adoption, or to expand your understanding, if you’re already familiar with adoption 101 topics.
The key is not to let the process or questions hold you back from a calling on your heart to add a child to your family through adoption. This webinar will help you get the answers you need to make the right decision for your family’s future: