Lifetime provides continued pregnancy and adoption support to birth moms from all over. This includes birth mothers right here in Florida, like Terri. Last year, she posted on Facebook about how much she loves her baby’s adoptive mom. And then recently, Terri posted on Facebook:
“I want to take a minute to be thankful for something a lot of people may never understand. I am SO GRATEFUL to have found such an AMAZING adoption agency!!
Lifetime Adoptions, and their case workers ESPECIALLY Tiffany, are the most kind, and caring people you could ever meet !! And I can NEVER thank them enough for finding and bringing to me, my son’s AMAZING adoptive parents Cassie and Matt !!! I am FOREVER thankful !!”
Adoption is a loving decision that pregnant women and moms make with their child’s best interests in mind. Every woman has her own unique circumstances, goals, and hopes for her child’s life.
Here at Lifetime, we’ll never pressure you to parent OR to make an adoption plan for your baby. Instead, we encourage you to plan ahead for your child’s future, and your own.
If you’re considering adoption, we want you to know that you have a say in each part of the adoption process. Some of the many options you have with open adoption include:
- Selecting your baby’s adoptive parents from hundreds of couples of all races, who are ready and excited to adopt.
- Getting to know the family you chose before the adoption happens.
- Planning how things go at the hospital when you give birth.
- Personalizing the amount of contact you have with the adoptive family and your child in the future.
- Receiving free licensed third-party counseling, expert legal assistance, and support both before and after the adoption.