In this webinar, we hear from an adoption law professional, Kris Miller, of Little Flower Adoptions and Law Office of David Cole in Texas. She addressed many questions, including:
- When should we retain an adoption attorney?
- What steps is my adoption attorney taking to move my adoption match forward?
- What is ICPC clearance, and what will that process involve for our adoption?
- How is our home study involved once we meet our baby?
- What’s the legal process like for a birth mother?
Kris Miller speaks from her experience as a law professional in the state of Texas. However, she brought valuable insights and information for any adoption’s legal process. Each adoption is unique, but there are general items to be aware of the process. The timing, steps, and fees involved in your match will vary in accordance with state laws and individual adoption law professionals. Lifetime is here to help you avoid unnecessary legal fees and obtain the right help for your adoption match.
back to all webinar recordings