Are you thinking about adoption because you have no idea how you’ll be able to raise your unborn baby? Do you want to know what your choices are with modern adoption?
Lifetime’s compassionate Adoption Coordinators are committed to helping you make the best possible decision for yourself and your baby. That may mean choosing adoption, and it might not. By getting more info from us, it doesn’t mean you’re required to make an adoption plan for your child.
If you’re pregnant and thinking about adoption, here’s what you can expect with Lifetime:
- Free adoption services and financial help throughout your pregnancy
- No pressure; you are not obligated to choose adoption and can stop the adoption process at any time
- Totally confidential support; the info you tell us won’t be shared with anyone
- The opportunity to get peer counseling as you decide on adoption. Our peer counselors are women who have been in your shoes and chose adoption for their child
- Total control of your adoption process; this includes picking the adoptive parents for your baby and the type of relationship you want to have with them during and after the adoption
- However much time and help you need to decide if placing your child for adoption is right for you
- 24/7 access to our toll-free hotline staffed with caring adoption workers, so you can get the support you need when you need it